Whether you are hiring or buying a Portacom ablution or other amenities, it's a quick and affordable way to get things up and running smoothly. We can arrange everything from delivery and site installation to disconnection and removal when your requirement is finished.
A selection of other configurations are available for hire and sales.
All Portacom ablution units must be connected to a mains sanitary sewer system or septic tank.
- 50mm external Bondor wall panel
- 50mm internal Bondor wall panel
- 50mm Bondor roof panel on 3.0 degree pitch
- 17mm H3.1 T&G plywood flooring on joists at 600 crs.
- Duragal steel baseframe
- Vinyl floor covering - coved 150mm
- all glazing to be single glazed
- W1 - 750w x 400h awning window - obscure glass
- D1 - 760w panel door w. deadbolt/fortune latch (non-lock)
- D2 - 610w panel door
- 12w button LED light as shown
- 15L hot water cylinder
- 120mm coved vinyl
- electrical certificate of compliance
- all light switches & power outlets in wet areas to be ip rated